Re: Rhino Coat

From: Sean Meldrum (spm@c3net.net)
Date: Sat Jul 05 1997 - 23:34:21 EDT

At 03:18 PM 7/5/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Has anyone tried coating their beds with a product like Rhino Coat? It's a
>thick spray on coated that claims to be virtually indestructible. But it's
>about $850 for a custom color. I'm not planning to haul anything, but
>would like the small things I do carry not to scratch up the bed. I don't
>care for a bed liner, and I already have the MOPAR rubber mat.
>
>Any feedback out there?
>

>James Bird - BIRDJD@InternetMCI.COM
>'97 Dakota CC, 4x4, V8, 5sp, 3.55, loaded, 500W of serious sound
>K&N, On order: Doug Thorley headers, Dynaflow Race, Dual mandrel bend pipes

BedRug. Moisture and mildew resistant marine grade carpet box liner.
Backside of pad form fits to bed floor. Zips together and held in with
hook and loop. Look *really* nice and can be used with or without tonneau.
 Should be under $300 I think.
*******************************97 Dakota Sport*******************************
  sean meldrum

                  Work: sean_p_meldrum@auto.ittind.com

Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/7875/

 Black, 318, 5spd, 3.55SG, reg. cab, 2wd, buckets
"Fresh air by Meldrum"
All exterior vinyl graphics removed
Moroso Blue Max plug wires and Spectre looms
DynoMax Race Magnum Welded. 3" in/out, exiting before axle.
MSD 6a, Blaster coil awaiting installation
****