Re: Performace question: automatic -vs- manual

From: Dakota (acasey@mail.io.com)
Date: Tue Jul 08 1997 - 19:13:42 EDT

> You have it running pretty darn good, and another on the Dunlop GT
> qualifiers. They seem to be a good traction tire. 5sp or auto? What year?
>
> I still want 14's without the NOS if affordable, just think what that would
> do for the NOS, 12's ? for shurrr.. I am near a plan but still researching a
> little more.
>
> Bill

I have a 94 with the 5spd, and wishin NOS was'nt so damn expensive
for my model year. Oh well. probably for the best, one taste of
nitros and I could never go back. Sure would hurt a few feelings
with some of my f-body freinds though, he he. :)
Let us know what you decide on, and what kind of improvment you get.

Alan...