FW: Daks at C@C

From: Ned Vogler (NVOGLER@rghosp.chime.org)
Date: Thu Jul 10 1997 - 01:26:00 EDT

Bill sez:

> I wonder if anyone is going to the Chryslers at Carlisle this
year?
>I went last year and met up (all too briefly) with Ned Vogler. If
anyone
>does end up there this weekend (Friday-Sunday July 18-20), drop by the
>Mopar Mailing List tent near the Fun Field and say Hi.

Actually, it's this weekend (Friday-Sunday July 11-13), but yes I will be
there! Going down with a couple other members of the MML, Barrie Long
and his '70 'Cuda, and Jay Eberhard with his '9? Ram. We're leaving
tomorrow (Thurs.) in order to be on the Fun Field early Friday AM,
hopefully I'll see some other DML members as well!!

In other news, MY MPI Super Street TBI is finally here!!! Unfortunately,
I won't have time to install it before Carlisle, but I plan to put it on
early next week. I'll certainly post the results! The TBI looks like a
total precision unit and the teflon coating is tremendous!! Nice
workmanship, Jules!!

Anyway, hope to see y'all at C@C!

Ciao!

Ned Vogler
(nvogler@rghosp.chime.org)
'96 Dakota SLT V8 5-sp 4x4 Club Cab
Gibson 3" Catback Exhaust/MPI FIPK-clone/Magnecor KV85 wires
Brass Cap&Rotor/Autolite Platinums/Blaster 3 Coil
MSD 6AL Ignition & MPI Super Street TBI soon! (NEXT WEEK!)
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/9636/