Re: Subwoofer Update

From: kmiller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Thu Jul 10 1997 - 15:36:58 EDT

Personally I would put your amp some where that you can get at it and make
adjustments fairly easy, and to play with the gain control to get it just
right for your system. Another good reason to have it in a fairly easy
place is to fix any problems that might happen in the future.

http://www.umr.edu/~mmeye/mopar.territory/frntpage.htm