Where to buy Doug Thorley headers??

From: Michael Clark (mclark@wt.net)
Date: Sat Jul 12 1997 - 18:25:09 EDT

Well, I finally have enough saved to get the DT's. My question is where
would be the best place to get these. I think one time I got a price
quote of about 475 delivered. This was Truck Performance Center on the
internet. I just emailed them for a current price quote. If anyone
else knows of a better cheaper sorce I'd like to know. I'll be ordering
them sometime next week. Looks like I'll have to do some new .wav files
in the future <sigh> but it's a labor of love...

   |            Michael Clark                 |
   |          mike@snakebite.com              |
   |	 '93 Mark III 4X2 V-8 SWB             |
   |auto, MP SBEC, K&N FIPK, Flowmaster dual  |
   |	 http://userv.wt.net/~mclark/         |
   |	       IRC nick: MarkIII              |