Re: dakota: speed limiters

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 12 1997 - 16:28:57 EDT

<< Let me put it this way, a stock Dakota will not run past 115 mph. >>

Me big brother has had a couple of them there Cheby's with the speed limiter
on them but on the Cheby when you hit the speed limiter you can let off the
gas and jump back on it and it would go right on by. The dealer told him this
and it worked on two different vehicles. I have not had to attempt this on
the Dak but one of you HOT footin dudes could and see what happens????

Who know ya might set a land speed record just before the law man hauls ya
in??

Bill