Re: MSD is finally in!!!!

From: Jarrod Pilone (moparman@jet.laker.net)
Date: Sun Jul 13 1997 - 23:43:43 EDT

im so very tempted to install my jacob's omni-pak!. damnit, im gonna do
it!. since i need to pull the plugs, what do you all recommend for a spark
plug??.

Jarrod

Jarrod Pilone moparman@laker.net
http://falcon.laker.net/moparman
'97 Dakota CC Sport V8, Flowmaster, FIPK, Pilone Throttle Body
'72 Dodge Demon, future 12 second 1/4 mile car

----------
> From: Sean Meldrum <spm@c3net.net>
> To: dakota@ait.fredonia.edu
> Subject: MSD is finally in!!!!
> Date: Sunday, July 13, 1997 9:17 PM
>
> Well, I finally found time to do the install on my MSD 6A. Butt-dyno
gives
> a "need more input" message. Same improvement as the Moroso plug wires.
> Smoothed everything out even more. Top end is even less labored on hard
> acceleration. Idle is smoother and start-up is immediate. I'm guessing
> I'll feel the *real* improvement by the end of the week when I get the
> Truck plugs in with a wider gap. Gotta get a brass cap and rotor too.
You