Re: dakota: gas fill ups and speed limiters

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 13 1997 - 16:29:10 EDT

<< Come out the California, were having the OTL tournament right now,
 you can hit the strip on Saturday, and see the 'show' on Sunday (this
 weekend
 and next weekend is the finals for OTL). If you don't know what OTL is,
 let me
 know and I'll tell you what I know...

         Sam '95 SLT >>

Just pickin at ya Sam, you don't sound like a no holds bard street racer to
me. OTL hell I know what that is "Old Timers Launch" Tournament? I'd fit in
but driving out to Cal would kill my 3000 mile annual limit on my truck.. I
guess I'll just have to pick from here every once in a while..

Race Safe..

Bill