Re: automatic tranmission mods?

From: Jarrod Pilone (moparman@jet.laker.net)
Date: Sat Jul 12 1997 - 11:47:59 EDT

how many miels are on your truck? i know mine wouldnt shift past 4,750 rpms
until it got over 600 miles on it. and these tranny are computer
controller. im going to put in my shift kit for it tomoroww if the UPS man
drops it off today i hope!

Jarrod Pilone moparman@laker.net
http://falcon.laker.net/moparman
'97 Dakota CC Sport V8, Flowmaster, FIPK
'72 Dodge Demon, future 12 second 1/4 mile car