I hate computers

From: steve clarke (sclarke@cancom.net)
Date: Tue Jul 15 1997 - 15:25:34 EDT

Well I have a 94 V-6 5 speed, good power, can keep up with camaro's until
they hit 115, this is when I cut out. So I decided to get a computer for my
truck but first I wanted to check octane level of gas where I live. I live
on an island of about 15000 people. I called Irving, 92.2 is their level so
I decided to try esso 92, not enough. I can't get the octane needed to make
the change. I'm tired of todays technology that holds me back, especially
while living on an island with poor gas, I'm starting to look for a real
car, a muscle car, now there's power, and will keep dakota for playing
around and getting great fuel economy compared to and 89 3/4 ton van;-)

is there any other way of getting rid of the speed limiter?????

Steve Clarke
sclarke@cancom.net