RE: The bad effects of Doug Thorleys...(long)

From: James Bird (birdjd@internetmci.com)
Date: Tue Jul 15 1997 - 19:21:00 EDT

Well I just received mine today! They look absolutely HOT! (pun intended)

The only problem is that the box says '97 4x4, but the instructions say
"'97 4x4 AUTO, not for use with 5 speed!!" They even had the exclamation
marks. The shop that sold them, Truck Performance, has done a great job at
follow up and is calling MOPAR for me. I tried calling but the line is
busy. Eric at Truck Performance said he knows the people w/ the answers.
 He believes it will work for either Auto or 5 Speed. He'll confirm
tomorrow.

I can't wait for the install! They even came w/ the California CARB number
for emission exemption.

James Bird BirdJD@InternetMCI.com
'97 Dakota CC, V8, 5sp, 4x4, 3.55 gears, loaded, 500w of serious sound