Re: Finally...

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 15 1997 - 20:28:42 EDT

<< Hey everbody, I've been following this list for the past few weeks and as
of
 today I am now the proud owner of a Flame Red '97 Dakota Sport CC 318 auto
 also opted for the tire and handling package. Looking forward to more great
 discussion. >>

Sounds like a nice truck Will. Good color choice (red is faster than the
Black ones) and another good choice in the auto. What gears and did you get
Sure Grip (limited slip)? Good luck with it..

Bill