Re: The bad effects of Doug Thorleys...

From: Jarrod Pilone (moparman@jet.laker.net)
Date: Tue Jul 15 1997 - 23:10:33 EDT

BS!!!!!. unbderhood temps do increase a bit, but these aint no small block
chevy's hes thinkin bout with teh starters and stuff, this guy is not well
educated with modern headers, stainless steekl can do wonderful thinhgs,
HPC coatings can do wonderful things, ever hear of header wrap?, tell this
guy to talk to me if he has a prob!

Jarrod

Jarrod Pilone moparman@laker.net
http://falcon.laker.net/moparman
'97 Dakota CC Sport V8, Flowmaster, FIPK, Pilone Throttle Body
'72 Dodge Demon, future 12 second 1/4 mile car