Re: Finally...

From: Bruce Bexte (bruceb@direct.ca)
Date: Wed Jul 16 1997 - 11:16:32 EDT

WM96@aol.com wrote:

> Hey everbody, I've been following this list for the past few weeks and as of
> today I am now the proud owner of a Flame Red '97 Dakota Sport CC 318 auto I
> also opted for the tire and handling package. Looking forward to more great
> discussion.
>
> Will

Hi Will nice pick in a truck mine is a 97 CC SLT 4x2 with all the toys,
I just have one question for you. Hows the paint job.Mine looks nice but
when I waxed it the first time I found a ton of dust flakes in the
paint.I talked to my dealer about it last fall and they offered to fix
it,But you may just want to talk a real close look at the whole truck
just in case.Bye for now Bruce