Re: R-12 A/C '93 Dakota question

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 16 1997 - 23:06:16 EDT

<< I don't work for Pennzoil, nor do I know how well it works, but I question
paying scapler
 prices for R-12 these days when it appears there is a cheaper solution.

 I'd be interested if you find out more.

 -Bob T.

There is a kit out (available at Parts America amoung others) for about 40
bucks that converts r12 to 134A. Any place who insatlls 134A can install the
kit in a few miinutes and then fill with 134A, works very well. I got this
dope from a friend who had just gone to a Snap On Clinic on these set ups.
Check it out..

Bill