Re: Clunking: Front right

From: Sam Parthemer (samp@cts.com)
Date: Thu Jul 17 1997 - 10:17:53 EDT

Check you front sway bar bracket. Mine broke on my
'91, and the only way I found it was to jump up/down on
the front bumper (and had a guy watch the underside
of the truck). The clamp separated only after large
'down' force, and would allow the sway bar to move,
then 'clunk' back into place on the rebound.

        Sam '95 SLT