Re: Clunking: Front right

From: BadDakota1@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 17 1997 - 22:51:07 EDT

<< Check you front sway bar bracket. Mine broke on my
 '91, and the only way I found it was to jump up/down on
 the front bumper (and had a guy watch the underside
 of the truck). The clamp separated only after large
 'down' force, and would allow the sway bar to move,
 then 'clunk' back into place on the rebound.

         Sam '95 SLT >>
i have a suspendsion techniques front sway bar on mine......both of the
freaking brackets managed to break.......i made a new one out a CB bracket
and it held up better than the one that came in the kit......go figure

Russ