RE: Gibson vs. Flowmaster

From: Sean Meldrum (spm@c3net.net)
Date: Thu Jul 17 1997 - 23:53:31 EDT

At 07:40 PM 7/17/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Sean,
>
>I like your style. I believe the same, I was just hoping someone else
>would say it. Do you recall if the Gibson was round or oval? Mine is
>round. I need to go find an add of theirs.
>
>I'm convinced the Gibson is the ticket. I just think there is a lot of
>pressure for Flowmaster as it is a local company.

>James Bird BirdJD@InternetMCI.com
>'97 Dakota CC, V8, 4x4, 5sp, loaded, K&N, 500w of serious sound.

Glad I could help. Pickin' a muffler is a tuff decision.

I *think* all the Gibsons are round. Haven't looked at the catalog in
awhile but that seems to be what I remember. You want me to look up your
p/n or sumthin'?
*******************************97 Dakota Sport*******************************
  sean meldrum

                  Work: sean_p_meldrum@auto.ittind.com

Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/7875/

 Black, 318, 5spd, 3.55SG, reg. cab, 2wd, buckets
"Fresh air by Meldrum"
All exterior vinyl graphics removed
Moroso Blue Max plug wires and Spectre looms
DynoMax Race Magnum Welded. 3" in/out, exiting before axle.
MSD 6A & Blaster 2 coil w/ chrome cover
****