Re: read this on TBI mods

From: Mike Douglass (mikedouglass@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Jul 18 1997 - 22:38:59 EDT

MARDIGRAS1@aol.com wrote:

> anyone else on the list from New Orleans? I am trying to decide where
> start and would love to see some results of all these mods.
>
> Ken

Ken,
I'm from Luling, just upriver from N.O. Can't help much with the Mods
though 'cause I'm just getting into building my '95 Dak. I've just been
sitting back reading what all these informed folks have to say. If we
could find enough interested people, I would be interested in starting
some sort of local Dakota club in the N.O. area.

BTW - many thanks to all of you out here on this list. I have learned
"tons" since I subscribed a couple of weeks ago.

Mike Douglass
'95 V-6 Sport CC - still mostly stock, but changes are a-comin'