Tires

From: Hipowr@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 20 1997 - 00:09:52 EDT

     Ok, I know its a subject that's been beat to death, but I just need one
quick reply. What sizes will fit on a '95 4X4 on the stock rims without any
lift. I have the 235/75/15's on the styled steel rims and they stock
Wranglers don't have much life left after 33000 miles. I will probably go
BFG when I get the tires, but I just need to know what the largest ones that
will fit are. I seem to recall hearing 31X10.5's will fit and barely rub if
at all, but I could be wrong. Thanks in advance for the help...

later,
AJ