Re: HELP! Stereo Stupid and I've got questions! About Profile

From: MSGundam@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 20 1997 - 14:21:34 EDT

Profile is so/so. I don't run Profile Speakers, but I have a Profile 200 watt
amp. I wouldn't put them on Top o/ the line, but they are efficiant amps and
they do work hard. I can't listen to my system too loud or else I'll blow up
my head! lol, But The amp runs my Kenwood 10" Subs, and Even at low volume I
get a nice clean sound. For speaker quality, my favorites are Eclipse and
Cerwin Vega. They won't cost you a arm, but you'll get real high quality
sound from them. About the Exhast, I know what you mean, and actually, If you
have any tips on how to get mine louder and meaner on my V6 3.9 "88", I would
be greatly appreciative. Right now, It's all stock, I just bought the truck
about 2 or 3 months ago from an old guy who pretty much drove it sundays to
the market and it sat in a garage the rest of the time. Thanx
Oh yeah, My Crossover network is Profile as well, and it runs real nice,
better than the MTX one.
Rory-
88 'kota
480 watts of ear wax shaking sound!
Cervin Vega- Kenwood- Sony- Lanzar- Profile