Re: My Contribution(comments)

From: Jarrod Pilone (moparman@jet.laker.net)
Date: Tue Jul 22 1997 - 18:45:43 EDT

> hehe i think you guys need to realize that there is more to worry about
> than some picture someone sent and you had to delete it. i never even saw
> it. if it was inappropriate(sp?) and someone voiced it.. well ok but i
> dont think we need 15 people restating such. lets get back to talking
> about parts and trucks and stuff. and for the gentleman who was
> complaining that he was at work when he viewed that picture.. why pin

that
> back on the sender.. your at work remember? so work:)
> speaking of which..
> greg

dude, it was a naked woman sitting on the hood of a ram with her legs
spread, some peiople on here are family oriented and may have kids sitting
around while he viewed that pic by accident, and im no prude either, but it
was very uncalled for to be sent to the list and i think he should
apologize for sending that.

Jarrod

Jarrod Pilone moparman@laker.net
http://falcon.laker.net/moparman
'97 Dakota CC Sport V8, Flowmaster, FIPK, Pilone Throttle Body, Transgo
Shift Kit.
'72 Dodge Demon, future 12 second 1/4 mile car