Re: Fw: 92 Dakota Paint

From: David Zavetsky (dzavetsky@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jul 23 1997 - 21:18:18 EDT

My 92s roof started peeling almost over night a couple of years ago....I
screamed and moaned at the dealer and they ended up repainting it gratis.

I am hoping the rest of my truck doesnt do the same....But if it does, I
will be screaming and moaning again...I dont care how many miles the truck
has....a 5 year old truck should NOT be shedding its paint like a snake
shedding its skin....PERIOD.

There is obviously a BIG problem out there with paint and the
dakotas......Push for the freebie......It shouldnt be peeling.

I have had 15 year old cars with faded but otherwise perfect paint....So
dont try to tell ME that its OK for a 5 year old (and PAMPERED I might say)
truck to just throw off its paint!!