Re: Tires...

From: JT McBride (James.McBride@GDEsystems.COM)
Date: Thu Jul 24 1997 - 14:48:51 EDT

Nominally 31x10.5-15, however, it depends on the tire maker. I have
Michelin LTX in that size on my '93 4x4 now, and they do rub on sharp
right turns if I hit a bump (like entering driveways). The no-name
brand tires the Michelins replaced were the same nominal size, but I
had no problem at all. Both will rub on the frame at full lock, but
I'm never going fast at full lock, so I'm not concerned.

I still intend to wear these tires out - the truck looks mean with
big tires on too. [And it's great off-road.]

Jim

--
Happiness is (according to Aristotle): "The exercise of vital powers
along lines of excellence in a life affording them scope."