Magnum Performance

From: Jarrod Pilone (moparman@jet.laker.net)
Date: Thu Jul 24 1997 - 20:49:49 EDT

for the record:

Jules is a very talented individual who knows what the hell he's talking
about. there can be certain things like mis-matching parts that would
indeed hurt performance. like just adding the 1.7 rockers. in my opinion, i
wouldnt install the 1.7 rockers without installing a high performance
camshaft. kjill two birds with one stone. and jules confirmed my opinion
more than once. i can always call MPI and shoot the breeze with jules and
ask him questions, and the only thing i have ever bought from him was my
shift kit (which he cut me a deal on compared to others). and he is always
helpful to the fullest. as for your friend, it sounds to me like he may
have something mismatched. certain parts enhance others.

i am not in any way defending jules. i am just telling the god to honest
truth. and i am in no way putting anyone down or trying to sway opinions.
you decide what you want.

Jarrod

Jarrod Pilone moparman@laker.net
http://falcon.laker.net/moparman
'97 Dakota CC Sport V8, Flowmaster, FIPK, Pilone Throttle Body, Transgo
Shift Kit.
'72 Dodge Demon, future 12 second 1/4 mile car