Re: Enough of this drivel please... it's beneath us...

From: Rader (rlr@bbt.com)
Date: Fri Jul 25 1997 - 09:13:14 EDT

> I'm sure this is very interesting, but this pissing contest back and forth
> is not really appropriate for the DML.

  I agree that the pissing contest has gotten a little out of hand, but
surprise, surprise! I think that due to the identities of the pissers,
that it _is_ somewhat appropriate for the DML.

  The reason I feel this way is because Jules receives a heck of a lot
of free ad space on this list, and I (as a potential consumer of MPI
products and services) like to see a little counterbalance and debate
on MPI's products and services. Yes, this has bled over into personal
bashing, and that's not what I'm wanting.

  But since I don't know Jules or Andre personally, and both appear
to me to like to present themselves as knowledgeable as far as
Dodge performance issues are concerned, it's good to see the experts
beat each other over the head once in a while. It will hopefully
help to keep them honest.

  It's surely more appropriate than posting nudie photos or asking
newbie networking questions...

  Ron "Devil's Advocate" Rader