Re: V6 Valve Covers

From: Mathew DePasquale (mat1@rochester.infi.net)
Date: Sat Jul 26 1997 - 12:36:11 EDT

I don't know about valve covers BUT Jardine makes some headers for the
3.9L V6. I think they're around $500 or $600. Last time I checked
(a few months ago) they were ready to go on the market. They also
make a cat-back exhaust which is supposed to be pretty good.
They have a web site (can't remember the address) but if you find
it, call their 800 number and ask them.

A little too rich for me right now :)

Mat