Hi Bill !

From: dmagnum@ccs.netside.com
Date: Sun Jul 27 1997 - 12:38:48 EDT

Yes Bill it's me. You can vouch for my expirience with the TB' s and Jacobs.
How's the decal my wife made for you? Did you Use the bottle yet? My god is it
hot here. Closest Drag strip is Darlington. I have to get the schedual. I raced
at Orangeburg When I first got down here right after the Crower addition. They
really worked. I want that Lightning again. He's Mine...YEs a 5.9 will go in
around fall. Must pay off all my new furniture first. It is much cheaper than a
blower and much more reliable. So far a 9.65 with NO PERFORMANCE JTEC (Eighth).
Confirmed 0-60 @ 6.7 with no traction. Remember my tires? Time for New ones....
Please get the shift kit by transgo. Make shure you install the rear servo
spring. Its a pain but it will not chirp the tires without the mod.
Great to here from you !!!! Jules should remember me know.....

Stan
dmagnum@mail.netside.com