Re: 1996 &1997 Dakota Owners

From: Jarrod Pilone (moparman@jet.laker.net)
Date: Mon Jul 28 1997 - 20:41:32 EDT

> I have just spoken to JET Performance and they informed me that the
inline Performance
> Engine Control modules will not be availible for 96-97 5.2L models until
the first of
> next year. Someone is teasing me ...I don't like that !!!!

THE TEASING SCHMUCKS! and i was all hot and bothered just thinking about
being able to rev her up past 5,200 rpms and going over 115 mph:( damnit!

Jarrod

Jarrod Pilone moparman@laker.net
http://falcon.laker.net/moparman
'97 Dakota CC Sport V8, Flowmaster, FIPK, Pilone Throttle Body, Transgo
Shift Kit.
'72 Dodge Demon, future 12 second 1/4 mile car