Re: jet computer

From: J B Cleary (bcleary@interlog.com)
Date: Mon Jul 28 1997 - 13:25:18 EDT

Is this a cruel joke on us non-Magnum V6 owners or is it true??? Is there
really a chip for the 89 Dak V6?? I think I'm going to cry! I know the
in-line plugged chips are not preferred as well as the replacement chips
but when there is no other option....

Has anyone received any specs yet?

Brian Cleary
bcleary@interlog.com