Advertising page?

From: JERRY S DALTON (XGLT71A@prodigy.com)
Date: Tue Jul 29 1997 - 18:02:05 EDT

I lost the address to the Dakota web sight and I was wondering if
there is any place there to post an ad for selling a Dakota. I'm
going to sell my Dakota because of financil problems and I thought it
would be nice to let anyone from this list have first shot at it.
Please let me know if it's possible to post it with a picture. A tear
comes to my eye even as I type this because I love it so much. But
it's my truck or my house and I need a place to live. Thanks