Re: "Magnum Force" stripe kit

From: Rob Robinson (u4d6r6mh@coastalnet.com)
Date: Wed Jul 30 1997 - 07:08:48 EDT

>Rob Robinson wrote:
>>
>> Rob Robinson
>> 1996 Dodge Dakota Sport-RED
>> "Magnum Force" stripe kit
>> Short Bed Standard Cab
>> 318-3.55
>> "Air by Meldrum"-(14" chrome air cleaner 3" K&N Element)
>> Rhino muffler-dual exit
>> 9.9 @ 72mph 1/8 mile
>> Secretary-Crystal Coast Mopar Club
>> 1968 Plymouth Barracuda Fastback
>
>Rob, noticed in your sig file the "Magnum Force" stripe kit. What is
>that? Sounds cool, got any pictures of it?
>
>--
>Michael Clark mike@snakebite.com
> '93 Mark III 4X2 V-8 SWB RC auto
> MP SBEC, K&N FIPK, Flowmaster cat-back dual
> Doug Thorley Headers (on order)
> http://userv.wt.net/~mclark/

No pictures right now. Give me a couple of weeks......

 I have only seen one other vehicle with this stripe on it and it was a
full size Dodge truck. Basically the stripe consists of a long skinny
triangle (silver) on the front fender with Magnum Force script in it. Then
it runs as three silver stripes down the body line to a curly stripe at the
end of the bed. On the back tailgate is another badge that says Magnum
Force and has a Ram jumping through it. (this description doesn't give it
credit.) It was dealer installed after they removed the Sport stripes.
They had put rails, stripe, and flairs on it to try to up the price. I had
them take off the flairs but left the rails and stripe because they looked
so good on it.

It really looks good on this RED truck!!!