RE: Magnum Graphics

From: Ned Vogler (NVOGLER@rghosp.chime.org)
Date: Mon Aug 04 1997 - 17:07:00 EDT

>I saw a Dodge RAM truck the other day that had a silver colored graphic
on
>the side of the bed that said "Magnum Powered" or "Magnum V8 Powered"
>(can't remember which). Does anyone know where you could get such a
decal?
>I get the impression is was a aftermarket decal, but I'm certain. I'd
>really like to get a red decal that says "Magnum V8 Powered".

Yes, the "Magnum Powered" decals were available for Dakotas (but I've
seen them on Rams) with a windshield decal (I have one, see my web
page!), or bed decals. I believe the windshield decal was only available
in silver or white, but the bed decals were available in red (I think).
 They're still available (last time I checked) from Barrington Dodge
847-382-2154 (sorry, I forget the part number). Their "Dakota Country"
catalog is available for $5.00. I recommend them highly, they stock most
parts, and ship them very quickly!

Ciao!

Ned Vogler
(nvogler@rghosp.chime.org)
'96 Dakota SLT V8 5-sp 4x4 Club Cab
Gibson 3" Catback Exhaust/MPI FIPK-clone/Magnecor KV85 wires
Brass Cap & Rotor/Autolite Platinums/Blaster 3 Coil
MSD 6AL Ignition & MPI Super Street TBI w/Power Bridge
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/9636/