Re: 97 Dakota Exhaust

From: Jarrod Pilone (moparman@jet.laker.net)
Date: Tue Aug 05 1997 - 21:02:45 EDT

bob, there is more room there than you think. but i ran teh 3" in/out
single outlet twochamber flowmaster. mine sounds great and turns heads but
not too loud inside. check out my web site to see a few picsa. i have it
exiting out teh pass. side corner with a oval polished stainless steel megz
tip. it looks good and sounds meaty!

Jarrod

Jarrod Pilone moparman@laker.net
http://falcon.laker.net/moparman
'97 Dakota CC Sport V8, Flowmaster, FIPK, Pilone Throttle Body, Transgo
Shift Kit.
'72 Dodge Demon, future 12 second 1/4 mile car