Re: 98 dakota

From: Terry Hebert (hebert1@windsor.igs.net)
Date: Tue Aug 05 1997 - 22:30:36 EDT

sclarke@cancom.net wrote:

> I'm in canada, price starts at about 22500 up here:-(
> It takes a mopar to catch a mopar:-)
>
> Steve Clarke 94 Dakota V-6, 5-Speed
> sclarke@cancom.net Alpine
> GOD IS MY CO-PILOT

I'm in South Western Ontario and my 98 Sport was $23100. That's the
final price with the Gouge and Screw Tax attached. I really can't
complain because I get the employee discount but that pretty much only
covers the tax up here. Mind you it's only a SWB 5.2L 5 speed with 3.90
SG, air , foglights, etc.. I skipped all the power anemities but took a
light package and heavy duty service package. I also opted for the rear
bumper delete. I think it looks real cool on those INDY Rams. I can't
wait till mid SEPT when it comes in.

Terry