Re: Magnum Graphics

From: BadDakota1@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 05 1997 - 09:18:25 EDT

speaking of stickers..........i went to my local sign place the other day and
enquired about having one made for my winshield..showed the guy what i had
and what i wanted...i had See N' Red made...it only cost $10 which is the
minumum charge for graphics...(it's 70 cents a letter i think) anyway he had
over 2000 fonts to pick from and said he could make the letters as much as 36
inches high...well the sticker ended up being 3 feet long by 4 inches
high...fit the windshiled nicely and even had that curve to it that followed
the roof line real well...so i enquired if they did acid etching...he said no
but he showed me a piece of glass that had a sticker on it that made it look
exactly like acid ethcing..i saw a ram once with the ram head acid etched
into the back glass and it looked way cool...so today i am going back to see
how much to get it done and i wll let you guys know..

Russ