Re: 98 dakota

From: sclarke@cancom.net
Date: Wed Aug 06 1997 - 06:40:25 EDT

Not only am I in canada, but I'm the province of quebec where
everything is screwed up :-). And to top it off I'm on an isolated
island which I figure drives the price up, the price they charge is
the price on their books. I live on the magdalen island, I would go
somewhere else but my father has to sign the contract. for around
24000 canadian I get a/c, 5.2 manual, and cc. I also want sure grip
and maybe a few more options, like the fog lights, light group, tire
and handling package, maybe a convenience group. He gave me the price
of a sport package-25b. I know these options will drive the price up
but I'm hoping to work for a couple weeks before I order it to get a
couple grands saved up to put on it that way I get everything I
want:-)
It takes a mopar to catch a mopar:-)

Steve Clarke 94 Dakota V-6, 5-Speed
sclarke@cancom.net Alpine