Re: 98 dakota

From: sclarke@cancom.net
Date: Fri Aug 08 1997 - 05:18:39 EDT

Can anybody point me in the right direction. I would like to find a
site that has canadian invoice price for dakota's. I would like to
have the info to bargain down a new dakota that way I can have afford
more options :-) . Was just talking to my father, he just said camly
that he will see when he gets home (he usually screams that I can't
afford it because of the way u.i is going) He should be home in a
month tops I hope so I would then order the truck (he has to co-sign)
If no one know the invoice how about the exchange rate between U.S
and canadian? so I can convert them over?
It takes a mopar to catch a mopar:-)

Steve Clarke 94 Dakota V-6, 5-Speed
sclarke@cancom.net Alpine
              soon to be a 98 I hope:-)