Re: Blue Thunder Dakota

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 09 1997 - 15:43:25 EDT

<< Hello everybody. I just picked up a copy of Chrysler Car Enthusiast
 Power Wagon & Sport Utes Summer 97 edition. It has a interesting article
 on page #43 with a project Blue Thunder Dakota. It's a 92 SWB auto with
 3.90 gears and all the goodies. They add on the speed parts in stages
 and record the results. The truck goes from mid 15's to mid 12's in the
 1/4. The testing is done in 95 degree heat and high humidity which is
 even more impressive. Just thought some of you might want to check it
 out.

 Terry >>

I have the same mag and a copy of the original article 2 or 3 years ago. That
article is what got me started in the tinkering and to where I am at now.
Good article and impressive results..

Bill