Cruise control

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 09 1997 - 15:43:32 EDT

I have had a problem for some time when using the cruise control. Set the
cruise and the sucker runs rough, I can feel it. Acts like it is missing or
something. You can hold it at any speed without cruise and no problems. I had
the dealer look at it but he is confused as to the problem and kinda blames
it on my tinkering although it started doing this before I started tinkering.

Has anyone else had any problems like this or does anyone have any
suggestions ????????

Thanks
Bill