Re: speakers

From: Sean Meldrum (spm@c3net.net)
Date: Sun Aug 10 1997 - 13:57:41 EDT

At 10:23 AM 8/10/97 -0600, you wrote:
>hi guysand gals. Sean have you put in your speakers yet.I put in a pair
>of Pioneer TS 1602 in my doors and I just love em.
>Bye for now Bruce

        Nope, not yet. Kinda wanted to put 'em all in at once because of the
different ohm ratings. What are the TS 1602's? Are they 6-1/2's or the
6-1/2S style that's a direct fit? Mine are a few years old, TES-602's.
Same thing? Noticable improvement from the stock speakers?

I'm undecided on the rear. I'm leaning towards truck boxes with 8" subs
and 2x5 horns. Saw some MTX's that were about what I was willing to spend.