Re: Trailmaster Lift Kit

From: SCOTT LEMSER (skipper@mailexcite.com)
Date: Tue Aug 12 1997 - 12:34:05 EDT

>-- [ From: Ned Worcester * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

>Greetings all:

>I've got a stock '95 SLT CC 4x4, and I'm considering in putting in the

>Trailmaster 4" lift kit, anyone had any experience w/ it. How much time did

>it take, relatively easy, hard, tips etc?

>TIA

>Ned Worcester

>I also have a '95 SLT CC 4x4 with the TrailMaster kit already installed. I would
not recommend installing it yourself, regardless of your capabilities with a wrench
simply because it involves the removal and replacement of nearly every component
in the front-end. In fact,the only Mopar part left on mine is the differential.

Without a Lift, lots of jack stands and three or four sets of hands it becomes a
major pain.

Scott Lemser

Free web-based e-mail, Forever, From anywhere!
http://www.mailexcite.com