Truck Webring

From: Denis Baldwin (baldwin@htonline.htonline.com)
Date: Wed Aug 13 1997 - 15:26:13 EDT

Is there no one out here that has a site about our beloved Dakotas
that they would like to have put into my truck webring? If there is,
please go to:

http://www.webring.org/cgi-bin/webring?ring=customtruck;addform

and submit the site. I will send you the HTML after I look over your
site and o.k. it for the ring.

Denis
Denis "You can't polish a turd" Baldwin -- Creator of CUSTOM CREATIONS
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/8631/index.html
Come see all the custom rides today!!!

I.C.Q. VIN#2176733

Have a front-drive mopar or Shelby-Dodge webpage? Join my webring!
http://www.webring.org/cgi-bin/webring?ring=fwdmopars;addform

Have a custom, sport or minitruck webpage? Join my webring!
http://www.webring.org/cgi-bin/webring?ring=customtruck;addform

Have a Jeep webpage? Join my webring!
http://www.webring.org/cgi-bin/webring?ring=jeepjunkies;addform

Join CUSTOM C mailing list today. Details at:
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/8631/mail.html