Re: Stiff gas pedal

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 14 1997 - 17:37:21 EDT

<< The cable does not appear to be
 adjustable at the throttle and I haven't had the chance to crawl
 underneath and check at the transmission >>

Mine is adjustable at the throttle, real easy to change. The is a button you
push in and move the cable. I believe the mechanic told me the best way to
set it was to shut of engine and have someone hold gas pedal to floor the
take the slack out of the cable by pushing the button and moving the cable.
The manual doesn't state it that way but he said it was a bulletin or
something. Mark it with a pen first so you can put it back if necessary.

Bill