Re: March Underdrive Pulley's

From: Nelson Sendino (nsendino@ed.co.sanmateo.ca.us)
Date: Sun Aug 17 1997 - 19:45:21 EDT

I installed the March underdrive pulleys in my '95 about a month ago and
noticed that the low end was snappier. Punching it from a standstill, I'm
able to light 'em up much easier, but I didn't notice that much of an
improvement when punching at say 60 mph. I would say that they're more
noticeable from a standstill or going slow as opposed to being at freeway
speed because there is less mass to start spinning but when that mass is
already spinning it doesn't make much difference. Just my 2 cents. For $158
bucks they're worth it.

Nelson