Re: Thorley's are done...

From: Nelson Sendino (nsendino@ed.co.sanmateo.ca.us)
Date: Sun Aug 17 1997 - 20:31:16 EDT

With the mods I've chosen there was a significant gain with the JBA
shorties. You just need to give the truck a couple of days for the SBEC to
figure out that the truck's breathing a lot better. Haven't taken my truck
down the quarter mile so I can't give you any hard numbers. All I know
(and everyone in my rearview mirror) is that my truck is faaaast. (and I'm
getting 30 miles more per tankful on average)

Black '95 Auto 3.21, Mopar SBEC, JBA shorty headers w/ custom Y-pipe,
Gibson 3" single, Accel Supercoil & Spiral Core wires, TorqueMasters,
Nology Dist. wire, K&N FIPK, March pulleys, 1"-3" drop, 235/60/15s