Re: March Underdrive Pulley's

From: BadDakota1@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 19 1997 - 21:41:56 EDT

<< Don't underdriven pulleys cause a problem for belt driven
superchargers?
 I realize that this is not an issue for most of us (myself included) but I
 know that there are people on the list who are installing or want to install
 superchargers someday. >>
that was something i thought about to.....as i am saving for the
hairdryer.....but i believe there are pulleys for the supercharger to
compansate for underdriven pulleys....i could be wrong though

Russ