RE: stupid sticker question

From: Walter Felix (Walter_Felix@msn.com)
Date: Tue Aug 19 1997 - 09:33:39 EDT

My Stickers are on the back window. And yes the white Mopar Performance
sticker looks good on the tinted window. You can get them anywhere you can
order Mopar Performance Accessories. However they are the sticky kind.

Part # Description

P4530457 White Mopar Performance In-Line 8"x5/8"
P4530458 White Mopar Performance In-Line 18"x1-3/4"
P4530459 White Mopar Performance In-Line 36"x3-5/8"
P4530451 White Mopar Performance Stacked 8"x2-3/4"
P4530452 White Mopar Performance Stacked 16"x5-3/16"
P4530453 White Mopar Performance Stacked 24"x7-3/4"

I have the 8"x2-3/4" stacked one which fits perfectly on the center part of
the rear slider.

Another option is to go to a sign shop and have them made. I wanted a set for
my 6"x9" vinyl Off-Road lamp covers. They were the black KC covers, well I
painted them all black with vinyl paint and then put the 8"x5/8" decal on
them. The decal actually turned out to be 9-1/4" long rather than the 8" they
are listed as. I have no idea why! They went right to the edge of the cover
and after a few days in the sun they started to peel off. I took one to a
sign shop and had him make me a set 8" wide like they are suppose to be. I
then painted the covers with white vinyl paint (it took several coats to cover
the black) applied the decals then painted black again over them. I then
peeled off the decal and I now have a set of Mopar Light Covers that won't
peel.

Walter_Felix@MSN.COM