Drag Radials; was Big Meats

From: Jarrod Pilone (moparman@jet.laker.net)
Date: Mon Aug 18 1997 - 22:53:34 EDT

> well i got my new hoops today........295/50/R15 firehawk ss10's for the
rear
> and 255/60's for the front..god those rears are huge........makes the
back
> end look real mean...haven't done any burners yets in them but when i do
i'll
> let you all know how well they smoke......(if i could get the 275's to do
it
> before i think the 295's will) any way they ride nice and are
surprisingly
> quiet....handles great too......

ok that ntoe i got my Bfg drag radials today! i got 275/50/15 drag radials
and man are these tires awesome!. they got this big old fat slick patch in
the center and just say traction all over em!:). these tires are replacing
teh slicks i have since they are just too much for the truck since i cant
drive the thing to the track on em i took em off and had thezse put on in
plaec of em. i drove home on em and tested em out with 30 psi in em and i
could just barely make em squeak off the line on a romp!. cant wait till i
test em at the tgrack tomoroww after a good burnout (i heard they like
those) and drop the [pressure to about 20 pounds. i wanna se that 60 foot
time go down!

Jarrod

Jarrod Pilone moparman@laker.net
http://falcon.laker.net/moparman
'97 Dakota CC Sport V8, Flowmaster, FIPK, Pilone Throttle Body, Transgo
Shift Kit.
'72 Dodge Demon, future 12 second 1/4 mile car