Re: stupid sticker question

From: kmiller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Tue Aug 19 1997 - 06:47:09 EDT

Hey Mike:

I got a pretty cool Mopar Performance sticker @ a Mancini Racing Stand at
Chryslers at Carlisle. I guess this isn't much help but it fits in the
middle section of my sliding glass window. I'm positive you can order them
through a dealer or even Mancini Racing if you wanted to. I wish my back
window was tinted 5%, like my old dak, the sticker would look a a lot
better. Oh well

By the way I bought two decals for around $6 if you are wondering, not too
bad.

later

Scott